Sino-Japan Chemical Co., Ltd. Privacy and Cookies Policy
Your Personal Data Collected by SJC
Links to Outside Websites
Policy on Sharing Personal Data with a Third Party
- This website will not provide, exchange, lease, or sell your personal data to other persons, organizations, private corporations, or public institutions unless doing so is permitted by law.
- The proviso in the preceding paragraph includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- where your consent has been given to such sharing;
- where such sharing is expressly required by law;
- where such sharing is necessary to ensure national security or to further a public interest;
- where such sharing done is to prevent harm to your life, body, freedom, or property;
- where such sharing is necessary for statistics gathering or academic research of a government agency or an academic institution for a public interest, provided that such data, as processed by the data provider or as disclosed by the data collector, may not lead to the identification of a specific data subject;
- where such sharing is necessary to determine your identity, to acquire contact information, or to take legal action in the event that your action on this website violates the terms of service of this website or may damage or hinder the rights and interests of this website or cause damage to anyone; and
- where such sharing is done to protect your rights and interests.
- This website will fulfill its duty to supervise outside vendors or individuals when entrusting vendors to assist in the collection, processing, or use of your personal data.
Our website uses the following cookies for the above purposes:
- Functional Cookies provide various functions, such as language switching and Google search engine, to improve usability.
- Performance Cookies, such as Google Analytics, collect data on how users use our website, for example, by recording the pages the user browses. This type of cookie provides analytical data that allows us to improve the usability of the website.
Where We Store Your Personal Data; Transfer of Your Data; Retention
Security of Your Personal Data
- The computers hosting this website are all equipped with firewalls, anti-virus systems, and other necessary data security equipment and measures. Stringent protection measures have been adopted to secure this website and the personal data of visitors, and only authorized personnel may access visitors' personal data. Staff charged with processing the data are required to sign confidentiality agreements, and any violations of such agreements subject the violator to punishment under the relevant law.
- If it becomes necessary that services be provided by relevant units of this website, these units will be held to the same strict privacy and security standards. All work performed will be subject to audit to ensure compliance with the standards.
In addition, you have the right to:
- access your personal data;
- copy or transfer your personal data;
- demand rectification of incorrect or incomplete data;
- require deletion or removal of your personal data;
- request that you not be subject to fully automatic data profiling;
- impose a restriction on the processing of your personal data; and
- object to the processing of your personal data based on grounds other than your express consent.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority having jurisdiction over SJC if you believe that SJC has violated your privacy right through inappropriate use of your personal data and has failed to promptly cure such violation upon receipt of your request.
Changes to This Privacy and Cookies Policy
Sino-Japan Chemical Co., Ltd.
Address: 14F, No. 99, Sec. 2, Jen Ai Road, Taipei City 100014, Taiwan, R.O.C.